Sunday, 16 October 2011

Backpack Zine Distro

So I've decided to stop being so lazy and sort out a distro I've been thinking about. I didn't want to do a website based distro because there are people doing that already way better than I could. It'll be small, and mostly out of my backpack - hence the name - so I can take it to gigs or wherever really. I'll also have a stock list I can print / email for orders, or I might keep a basic stock list online, but no shopping carts or anything fancy.

Anyway, since I'm just starting up I'll be looking to get some stock together and emailing zinesters over the next few days or so to maybe start ordering a few zines. If you wanna send something for consideration, give me a shout: bettieriot@gmail.com

I made this little flyer for fun just now. :)

zineflyer

5 comments:

  1. ooh looks ace! let me know if you want any of mine, we can trade stock ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, this is a brilliant idea! I've thought about distro'ing (sp?) at gigs too, I think it's lovely to have zines at non-zine events.

    You have all of mine, right? I'd love it if you considered stocking some of mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an amazing idea! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will get my arse into gear soon and send you some things :) (if you'll have them, of course!)

    ReplyDelete