Thursday, 12 July 2012

Call for submissions

I'm making a comp zine about the 90's, tentatively titled 'Dream of the 90's' (better suggestions welcome!) and I'd like you to contribute an article, art, or whatever you'd like. The only stipulation being, its about the 90's! 

Some ideas for subjects mentioned so far are; Encarta, Geocities, Clarissa Explains It All, Gladiators, Jolly Ranchers, Nirvana, "pictures of 2-Unlimited and people in flannel shirts and stonewash denim", Drew Barrymore's eyebrows (this is MINE!), Singled Out, and rave dummies. :D

Darlene <3's flannel and stonewash.

Additionally, it would be awesome if each contributor could provide a picture of themselves from the 90's and a 90's playlist, but this is optional.

I'm pretty busy at the moment so I'll give you loads of time to think about what you want to do, I'm looking at printing it sometime in September. You can email submissions to me at bettieriot at gmail dot com or if you wanna make your own flats thats cool too, just get in touch for my address, it's gonna be A5 in size.

2 comments:

  1. This is such an awesome idea!
    If only a zine could do gifs
    http://www.11points.com/images/animatedgifs/dancingbaby2.gif

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally up for sending you a flat! :D Such an awesome project. x

    ReplyDelete