Wednesday, 2 April 2014

Prom

It's been a little over six months since my last post. Guess I'm almost as bad as keeping up with blogging as I am with zines? I really couldn't be arsed with it for a while after Google deleted all my pictures, but I kinda wanna get back to it again. Especially since I bought a DRESS the other day. Yeah, you heard me. Jen and I went to Big Boogie Prom last weekend, hosted by the wonderful Rebs, and I was FEMME AS FUCK. Not sorry.

Thanks Norman for the picture!

I wore a shift dress from New Look. It has pockets! I wore it with my army surplus boots because come on it wouldn't be very me otherwise. I didn't wear any jewellery because I couldn't find any (we just moved house) but Chloe brought me an amazing Salt n Pepa badge so I put it on straight away! Jen wore a shirt from New Look mens and tie from Primark.

Chloe took this one.

Jen and I were also DJ's for the evening. Chloe documented my sadness at being forced into playing the 5ive megamix. 9 minutes (9 MINUTES!) of my life I'll never get back...

1 comment: